careers at Lluvia
Working at Lluvia
At Lluvia, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to form part of our team. How we go about recruiting the best of the best is equally important to us and although each job has its own inherent requirements, we are committed to finding the right people for the right job.
We are committed to:
- Creating equal and fair opportunities
- Maintaining procedures and processes that do not unfairly discriminate [this includes discrimination based on race, gender, pregnancy, marital status, family responsibility, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, HIV status, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, birth, or any arbitrary grounds].
- Reduce bias by making sure candidates for the same job are assessed in the same manner.
- Being honest about the position and the accompanying demands
Lluvia recognises South African legislation and best employment practices and therefore will not waiver any legal obligation as prescribed by law.
Employment of non-South African citizens
All employees at Lluvia must be in possession of legal work permits or official documentation such as a South African ID, passport which grants the person legal employment status. Copies of these documents must be kept in the employee’s file and must be obtained prior to appointment. At the company’s discretion, these documents may be verified with the relevant agencies.
Available Jobs currently at Lluvia
Send your CV to: email@example.com
A dynamic and innovative food manufacturing company that produces high-quality spices is seeking an Operations and Finance Coordinator who is motivated and energetic to join their team and contribute to their success. This position is based in CAPE TOWN only. We are looking for a proactive individual who is passionate about both operations and finance in the food manufacturing sector. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we invite you to apply and join our team. Your contribution will be valuable to our growth and success. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Operations and Finance Coordinator
Company: Food Manufacturing (Spices)
Location: Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Type: Full-time, Immediate Hire
Oversee day-to-day operational activities in food manufacturing, ensuring efficiency and adherence to quality standards.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and enhance productivity.
Manage inventory levels, track raw materials, and coordinate with suppliers to ensure a seamless production process.
Implement and monitor safety protocols to ensure a secure working environment.
Act as a problem solver, addressing operational challenges and proposing solutions.
Handle bookkeeping tasks, including accounts payable and receivable, to maintain accurate financial records.
Monitor cash flow and work closely with finance teams to ensure optimal cash management.
Generate financial reports and analyze data to provide insights for decision-making.
Collaborate with auditors and assist in the preparation of financial statements.
Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies.
Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other reporting tools for data analysis.
Maintain a high level of organization in both operational and financial tasks.
Exhibit excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
Be a versatile generalist, ready to tackle various responsibilities and adapt to the evolving needs of the company.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management, or related field.
Proven experience in operations and finance roles within the food manufacturing industry.
Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and financial reporting tools.
Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changes quickly.
Lluvia Nutrition has the following Factory vacancies available:
We have the following opportunities available within our team and would love to hear from you. The factory is based in Kommetjie, Western Cape.
Conditions of employment will be:
- Monthly paid.
- Paid per clocking. The working hours will differ, depending in which area you are utilised, and the operational requirements of the company.
- Further details to be discussed in the interview.
- All candidates must be able to work shifts, (morning, afternoon & night) including weekends and public holidays (if required by the particular shift or area you are working in)
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- Required to start immediately.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Shift Line Leader
- Matric Essential.
- Previous supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment (essential).
- Post matric qualifications and technical qualification applicants will be preferred.
- Computer Literacy essential.
- Have good leadership and people handling skills as well as being a self – starter with good communication, punctuality, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be energetic and dynamic.
Junior Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical background.
- N2 or above.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing environment advantageous
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Must be energetic, dynamic and punctual.
- Forklift Driver
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Valid forklift license non negotiable
- Must be energetic and dynamic and punctual.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks then the position has been closed.